Monday, August 30, 2004

This is the first day of the rest of my life...

I have friends who have their own blogs and I felt like I was missing out, so I decided to get in the game. Here is my first post: I had a great weekend with my wife and daughter. We needed some down time, so we drove to San Diego and visited Seaworld and the world famous San Diego Zoo. unfortunately our stroller was stolen at the first stop. We had a great time just the same, because we were together. We got back into the swing of things with our next session of tutoring at the Pacoima Young Life Learning Center. We also celebrated one of our students 11th birthday! Anyway, I'm getting tired and must get some rest, if I'm gonna fight the crowd and lines and traffic, etc. But that's just another in SoCal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home