Tuesday, August 31, 2004

What a day!

Second day of the rest of my life, at least where this blog is concerned. I just got back from the weekly bible study held by Alcance Victoria and there are two kids who don't want to be involved with us, yet they will try to get around us to participate in stuff going on at the Learning Center. As I walk in the apartment door, I check e-mail and then shortly thereafter my poor wife is crying, but doesn't know why. My daughter won't go to sleep and it's past her bedtime, so I try to read her a story, but that doesn't work. This ministry and living in community is difficult as it is, without adding more stress. I am tired and everything else going on around me, just adds to it. I guess it's time to cry out to God and seek solace in Him. I will accept this humbling situation and know that I will only be able to get through with His help. Can anyone else relate to any of this madness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home