Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Going Home...

Life & Times of Ramiro...My family is headed to the Windy City this weekend to attend to pressing family business - my wife's Grandmother suffered a massive stroke last Saturday and we must make the arrangements for her homecoming. Yes, she was a believer and is going to meet her Savior! She has had a full life and impacted many for the cause of Christ by ushering them into the Kingdom. I have the auspicious honor of officiating the funeral service. I am humbled and excited about participating in this celebration for Jeanne Good. I am excited about the reunions that she will begin soon. Mostly, I'm grateful that she won't have to endure any more pain or emotional distress. I have had to bury a lot of people lately and they have been ready to meet their maker, are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home